USM Astana LLP is now taking applications for Electrical Engineer.
Education – Bachelor’s degree relevant to the vacant position.
Minimum relevant work experience - at least 2 years.
Work experience – at least 1 year of work experience in executive positions and/or engineering technology positions in the areas corresponding to functional areas of the position, including automated control systems and electrification.
The applicant shall possess the following skills:
- advanced knowledge of office equipment and of MS Word, MS Excel, Power
- analytical skills (making forecast based on existing databases);
- skills of drafting reports and briefing notes;
- communication skills;
- teamwork skills (Partnership’s interests shall be of higher priority than structural division’s interests);
- advanced leadership skills, stress resistance;
- language proficiency: state, Russian, English (preferred);
- knowledge of fundamental principles of the civil, labor and corporate legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, principles of documentation process, quality management in accordance with international standards, principles of economics, production engineering, management;
The applicant shall possess knowledge in the following areas:
- theoretical foundations of electrical engineering, electrical machines and apparatus, their assignment, technical specifications, construction features and devices;
- organization methods and rules for maintenance and repair of electrical plants and equipment;
- electrical plants and equipment assembly, regulation, adjustment and repair methods;
- procedure for drafting defects lists and request for electrical equipment and materials, spare parts, tools and constituent parts;
- procedure for equipment hand in for repair and acceptance after repair;
- electrical level is at least 4-1000 V.